THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
A. Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Wears Auctioneering Inc.
B. Payment: At the conclusion of the auction the credit card filed at time of registration will be charged for a down payment amount of 10% of the total purchase price (Bid amount plus 10% Buyers Premium). If the charges are declined by the credit card processor a Non-sufficient Funds charge of $25.00 will be assessed to the buyer. Each subsequent attempt will incur an additional $25.00 charge.
a. The Buyer will be contacted by Wears Auctioneering following the securing of the Down Payment, at which time wire transfer information will be shared with buyer. The buyer will then have 24 hours to wire the remaining balance to Wears Auctioneerings Customer Trust Account.
b. After wire transfer is received buyer will again be contacted by Wears Auctioneering staff and pick up arrangements will be coordinated.
c. Failure to collect the 10% down payment at the conclusion of the auction OR not receiving wire transfer of funds within the 24 hour time period will result the buyer relinquishing their right to purchase and the seller may offer the vehicle for sale to the back-up bidder.
C. Buyer will have 5 business days after payment in full is received to take possession of their purchases. Items remaining in excess of designated pick up times may be subject to storage charges by the seller.
D. Any item(s) remaining after designated pick up time are considered forfeited and ownership will revert back to seller. No refunds will be given.
E. INSPECTION; Physical inspection is not available due to differing locations of vehicles and other extenuating circumstances. Due diligence is the responsibility of the Bidder/Buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Items may only be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
F. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
G. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to each purchase. For example, if you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $110.00.
H. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid credit card required for bidding approval. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
I. CURRENCY TYPE: USD
J. AUCTION CLOSING: The bidding on this Auction will close on Tuesday, December 16th @ 12:00 Noon CST. This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING! This feature extends the bidding on a lot for FIVE minutes past the closing time, if a bid has been placed on that lot within the last FIFTEEN minutes of the auction. It will remain open until there are no bids on that lot during the extended time period. This only affects lots with last minute bids. Any lot not bid on in the last fifteen minutes will close as scheduled. An example would be if you were participating in an Online Auction that closed at 6:00 PM and you placed your bid at 5:55 p.m. That lot would be extended until 6:05 p.m. and would keep extending FIVE minutes after each new bid is placed. It will stop extending when no bid had been placed during the extended time period. This auction also features MAXIMUM BIDDING. When you place your MAX BID, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. Someone else must place a bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified. If someone has already entered a MAX BID on an item you are bidding on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID. You may request out bid notices when registering for your online bidding account. You can choose to have them sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both. If you are not able to be around a computer/mobile device during the closing of the auction or receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you enter your MAX BID when bidding. Your MAX BID would be considered the maximum amount you are willing to pay for your item. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it. Be aware of this while bidding. If you have any questions please call us at 319-624-3779.
K. PICK-UP/LOAD OUT: Winning Bidders will need to arrange pick up of vehicles with our office. Buyers will have 5 business days to arrange pick up at the sellers location. All vehicles are located within 30 miles of our offices in Solon Iowa. The pick location will be shared with buyer when pick up arrangements are made between buyer and Wears Auctioneering. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase(s), plus buyers premium(s). No refunds will be given. Forfeited items may be sold at the discretion of the seller.
L. All vehicles are in drivable condition but it is our suggestion that you arrange to haul vehicles from sellers location until you have adequate time to inspect mechanical condition to your satisfaction.
M. SHIPPING: Shipping is NOT available for this auction. Pick-Up ONLY.
N. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed, written, or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. Place your bids accordingly and read all descriptions and Terms prior to placing your bids.
O. CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
P. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
Q. Special Terms of Sale
1. All property is sold AS-IS Where-Is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Wears Auctioneering Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet, but makes no representations. In no event shall Wears Auctioneering Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Some items may be listed as NIB/New in Box. Every effort will be made to ensure that each item stays in the same condition that it was photographed in. However all property is sold AS-IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Wears Auctioneering Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Wears Auctioneering Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
3. Wears Auctioneering Inc. is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Wears Auctioneering Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the Online Auction. Wears Auctioneering Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet Bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged, should use the max bid feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction. Wears Auctioneering Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning Bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful Bidder. Auctioneer will not honor a mistake.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the Seller.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any liability.
7. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
8. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither the Auctioneer nor our client make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.